91 Jetta coupe-gutless

find out why it is running rich and get it to run lean again. You will pick up more power and save on gas = money. ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

car is going to the garage tomorrow will let you all know what the problem was

Reply to
gutlessjetta

well according to them it was bad plugs,bad timing,couple bad grounds car works good now,like it when i got the power to lay a strip when I'm going 20km lol Thanx to all for your help,if I coulda done the timing I think I could have got it f,but ohwell now I know fer next time again thanx to all

Reply to
gutlessjetta

AH HA I knew it was the timing and grounds! ;-)

congrats and thanks for the update! later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1