92 Golf lock nut keys

hey guys I have a pretty crappy problem. I've lost BOTH of my lock nut keys for my 92 golf gl. I talked to a guy in service, he said that I could try an 11/16 or 13/16 12 point socket to get them off. Otherwise they want me to leave that car with them for a few hours, aka. charge me up the ying yang. Anyone have any ideas on how I could get these damn things off?

Thanks Peter

Reply to
Casius