93 euro ?

Hey folks Shawn from NY here. I am still having insues with the Automatic trans in my Eurovan. Changed the fluid & filter, filled with synthetic, still bangs hard going into OD. Feels like the Tranny Mounts are not there. Any thoughts???

Also on this vehicle, am getting oil blown onto the rear window and hatch. Have not noticed any smoke from motor, doesn't leave its mark on the driveway. Thanx for any help. Please email me @ snipped-for-privacy@klink.net

Shawn in NY

Reply to
shawn in NY

I have a 93 EV and can tell you the rear mount, where the differential attatches to the body, is worn out. It's hard to tell untill you remove it and and compare it to a new one. Also a big transmission problem was cured when I replaced all the vacume lines including the one to the ECM over by the battery.

Joe

Reply to
Joe R