W8 domelight mod?

Hi All,

Has anyone done this mod by installing a new panel for the sunroof and map light ( red lights). How hard is it to install ?

thx, Johnny

Reply to
Newsgroups

Check this out:

-jd

Reply to
John Davey

Thx bud ... have you done this mod yourself ? It's apparently really nice.

Reply to
JRmtl

Oh that mod looks quite nice, how much is the new switch unit? That is the only thing stopping me, I could quite easily wip out my soldering iron and do that modification, including that cool blue LED in the sunroof switch.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Reply to
JRmtl

Not myself, but there's someone at

that's done it and documented the whole procedure. Check it out, join the club and ask any questions you need to.

-jd

Reply to
John Davey

Reply to
Rob Guenther

How much would they charge you to install ... 105 $ + tax right? Where abouts are you from ?

Reply to
JRmtl

It's $105 for the part, don't know if that's tax in or not. If you get them to do the install its $78 an hour, but he said anyone with an hour to kill and a soldering iron can do it, it isn't hard.

Reply to
Rob Guenther