WTB Sapphire 1 Radio

Hello List , I have a small pile of radios but none fitting a 62 Karmann Ghia. Does anyone have an original one with correct faceplate and could send me a pic offline? The nice dub tunes guy has already sent me a pic of one uninstalled with a bug faceplate. Original installed pic would be helpful. Does anyone have a Sapp 1 with the ivory pushbuttons and knobs?? To sell or trade? Doesn't matter if it works or not at this point only that it will clean up nicely and be presentable. Eric

Reply to
Eric

Check out this guy:

Michael Cecil