96 Jetta GLS probelm

I am driving 96 jetta GLS/manual/Black. I have a problem starting the car when I park my car under the sun. In the hot weather, I always have to wait for 10 to 30 minutes. When I touch the spark plug, sometimes it starts right away I have no idea why it does that. Does anyone have the same probelm?

Reply to
gege

Hmmm Which spark plug do you touch?

dave