Where to get an exhaust made????

Have been getting the 110 ready for the MOT, and discovered that the exhaust is shot and needs a complete replacement. anyone know of somewhere with either original parts exhaust for a 110 converted with GMC 6.5 turbo diesel, or somewhere that can produce a system, or as a last resort a supplier of pre made bends so I can cobble togeather my own system? If it is to be bends and anyone has info, the size required are 2.5 inch crossover going to 3 inch from the turbo and the main system in 4 inch

Thanks in advance

Simon

Reply to
Simon Cochran

Steve Parker Landrovers in Whitworth near Rochdale make custom pipes.

Steve (Taylor)

Reply to
Steve Taylor