97 Jetta VR6 AC Problem

Hi, the AC on my 97 Jetta GLX has stopped working for the first time ever.

Suspecting that the refrigerant is low therefore causing the pressure sensor to disable the compressor, I had the system flushed and refilled. The AC then worked fine again. I thought I had the problem fixed, but today, the vents start to blow hot air again.

I KNOW there's a slow leak in the system somewhere. Anyone in the group had any similar experience before?

DOES ANYONE know a good repair shop here in the DC area? THANKS.

Please CC a copy of your reply to " snipped-for-privacy@snl.mit.edu".

Reply to
Carl Chen