98' Jetta fuel quantity gauge and coolant temp gauge problem.

I am having a problem with my 98' Jetta GLX VR6 electronics. I just purchased the car 2 days ago and yesterday my fuel quantity gauge and my coolant temp. gauge stopped working on me. My left instrument panel back light doesn't work either, I am not sure if the two problems are related or not? Has anyone ever seen this before? I don't know the first place to look, never worked on a VW before. I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone has. Thank You.

Reply to
Paynter7378

Jim B.

Reply to