99 Jetta TDI chip help

I drive a 1999 Jetta TDI. 100,000 KM Bought the car new and its been great... but I am about to replace, for the second time, the chip that controls the turbo charger portion of the motor.

The first chip failed 6 months ago and the dealer replaced it for free.

I don't know what will happen this time.

Now, I'm a chip newbie and I know there are a million ECU upgrades out there.

Would someone be kind enough to reccomend one that I can depend on because it appears the VW kit is not great!

Any suggestions orf testimonials would be appreciated.

Thanks

Barry

Reply to
Barry Mercer