A/C on 1996 Golf

My '96 Golf is dripping water from the A/C unit on the passenger side of the cab. I see the drain and was trying to take off the thin insulation-like material to get a better look. The screws came off fine, but there is a strap that I can't figure out how to get off. Does anyone know how to undo the strap? Scott

Reply to
Scott

Where are you looking? The place to look is under the car and look for a rubber tube that is molded closed. Gently press on the sides and see if water runns out or it's clogged with something. If clogged insert something soft a little ways up and see if you can get it out.

Joe R

Reply to
Joe R