A1 Rear Disc Conversion

Excuse me for being approximatley 10 years behind the times, but I have a

1984 GTI that I'm trying to convert to Scirocco 16v rear discs. Everything bolts on just great except I cannot for the life of me figure out how to mount the Scirocco proportioning valves. I have screwed them into the bottom of the master cylinder, which results in interference with the shift mechanism (of course, I find this out after installing a new mc and bending new brake lines to fit into the valves) I can find no detail by searching usenet, so I can only assume I am way off base or a complete idiot.

I am looking for the wisdom of someone who has managed to complete this conversion! If possible, please e-mail snipped-for-privacy@cox.net.

Reply to
Golfman

I have the same conversion and I'm using a valve that's mounted under the mc. It's connected with short brake lines between the mc and the reardiscs. If you want I can send you a picture of it.

SFC

"Golfman" schreef in bericht news:iNRVc.36790$Yl.9918@okepread07...

Everything

Reply to