A1 steering wheel on '90 Corrado. Can it be done?

I know this has been discussed before, but I haven't been able to find a good answer to this question. I've got a great steering wheel on a '87 Scirocco and I'd like to put it on my '90 Corrado. Can it be done? I hear that the splines are different on the newer VWs but I get the inpression there is some kind of adapter on the Corrado that can just be taken off. Lastly, I've been afraid to pop the horn cover off the Corrado. How can I do it without breaking it? Thanks for any info!

Reply to
pw