A2 Gti Golf dash speakers question

Hi all,

Does anyone know what after market dash speakers I could install in the standard location without making any modifications for a '92 Golf GTi ?

TIA

Reply to
GTice

Randolph

I got Pioneer one but check Crutchfield as they have other options as we..

Reply to
Dave

Thanks guys for the reply.

Unfortunately being in Australia, 3 1/2" round is a rare thing Downunder. However I can only managed to source a pair of Blaupunkt.

Cheers