air bag button??

I have a 95 jetta which was in a front end crash. The air babs deployed and now i try to turn it on it wont please HELP!!!!

Reply to
95jetta

turn what on?

Reply to
Lost In Space

The air bags won't turn on? Normally it is the body shop that replaces the airbags after a crash, I think. If you have something that looks like a button that says airbags, that is only an indicator light.

If you mean the indicator will not turn on during the lamp test time before starting, then take that up with whoever replaced the airbags. It could be as simple as a burned out lamp.

Reply to
Tom's VR6

I interpreted what he was trying to say is he had a crash (though not severe enough to make the car totally undriveable), airbags deployed, car won't start but he needs to start the car to move it and he's looking for some sort of reset button (but there is none).

Reply to
Matt B.