All A2 Jetta's bumper cover low?

I noticed my 91 Jetta GL's front end is still pretty low after I added susp. booster to the coil spring, and the space is correct. So it's impossible to use my ramp to raise the front. it looks like A2 Jetta's bump cover is just low. Am I right?

thanks, Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Zhou

Rob Guenther

susp. booster to the coil spring, and the space is correct. So it's impossible to use my ramp to raise the front. it looks like A2 Jetta's bump cover is just low. Am I right?

Yep...my GTI is the same way. I actually just loosen the bottom spoiler and can drive it up/down ramps OK though.

Reply to
Matt B.