94 Golf GTI Transmission

I have a Golf GTI 94 with a manual transmission. Today with no warning the clutch begin to slip in the 5 th gear, after I had a major oil leak at the transmission. It seems the oil leak came near the clutch or near the transmission axle that go to the left side.

Is this a known problem on this car? Is this warranty for Certified VW cars?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Gilles Ouellet