ANY CHANCE FOR A TDI PICKUP TRUCK ?

Pigs are more likely to fly.

Reply to
Pete Cressman

The reason is because finished imported commercial vehicles are subject to a

20% import terrif in the US. Our only hope, slim, is they make one in Mexico and then we could get them because of NFTA. However they now have the tooling for the T4, Eurovan, in Mexico and by some stretch of the amagination maybe a T4 redo. Pigs just might learn to fly right after they learn to fly the Wright Bros plane. (ha ha). The only commercial vw vehicles we've gotten since 1962 when the terrif took effect were the rabbit pickups that were made in the US. Also the First US Nissan plant made pickups first. Toyoto pickups got around this by bringing their pickups in without beds and they were then not complete. The beds were made and put on here. I've heard the terrif has something to do with chickens but I don't know how.
Reply to
Joe R