Anyone here have the new Beetle Convertible?

My wife has an aging 93 Cabriolet and she's been dying to get one of these new cars. They are pretty damn cute. I'm a big aircooled fan myself and had a few bugs throughout the years and a Ghia. I'd love to buy her a new Beetle but we just moved and I don't think we could swing the payments. Can anyone here talk me into it?

--Brian

Reply to
Brian

Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Brian wrote:Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Brian wrote:Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Brian wrote:Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it Brian wrote:Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy itBuy it buy it buy it buy it buy it

Reply to
Ricardo Canas

and, if you want to buy it, drop me a line, off group... i have a friend for a nice deal....etc etc etc....

regards

Reply to
euro930nospam