Are the New Jettas Selling?

let me say this in a nice,sensible manner...i work with the vw invoices every day....it's part of my job....both of your sources are incorrect, wrong, and totally misleading. those are the facts. nothing more...nothing less.......... go back and do your homework....and when you come back with facts, i will acknowledge same.

regards

Grumman-581 wrote:

Reply to
euro930

The thing is, it doesn't matter what my sources might say since I'm not negotiating for a particular price, jut telling them "invoice"... I've done it with other brands of cars before and the amount comes back pretty close to what Edmunds, KBB, and others give for the invoice price... Yeah, they could come up with a fake invoice price, but it it differed radically from what the other sources had said, I would be suspicious...

So, where are you located?

Reply to
Grumman-581