Help with VW passat

Hi guys,

I recently bought a 2001 VW passat and I can't find a latch for opening hood for my car. Does anyone know where is it located ? This is something i tried to check but couldn't find on the drivers section of the car. Your advise and help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Kartik

Reply to
kartik

Look under the steering wheel, next to the door. Follow the wall, its kind of hard to see if you don't know what you are looking for. I found it when I was vacuuming my Passat.

Reply to
croexican