aren't Touaregs discussed here?

Am I in the wrong newsgroup, if I am looking to compare notes with other Touareg owners? Anyone comment on where I might find that?

Mike

04 V8 Touareg 99 Jetta TDI, 5 sp 92 Passat GL, 4 cyl/5sp
Reply to
aokvw

This group isn't really specific to any one VW model, so any discussion is welcome. Not much Touareg talk because there aren't too many out there. I noted the same thing about my Eurovan. Sorry your first contact was kind of odd. Not sure what to make of that reply or what prompted it, although the rather incoherent nature makes it seem chemically induced. Didn't really see anything that funny about it.

Reply to
Tony Bad

Sorry, but most who visit here don't have the cash to own one!

Reply to
Woodchuck

Which is not to say they'd want to even if they did have it. ;-)

Yours, Erik.

Reply to
Erik Meltzer

But it's OK to config your newsgroup reading software to reply beneath the quoted thread. (pleeeeeeease)

As to your original question, Woodchuck pretty much nailed it, I suggest you stick around, encourage more Touaregs owners, and you can be a pioneer of sorts.

(Me?, my basic interest VW wise is with discontinued Sciroccos.) I see Touaregs and current VWs as parts donors. :])

For a more focused group of folks you might visit forums.

hth, TBerk