can you extend a vw lease?

the lease on my Jetta is running out (too) soon - and I'm thinking of getting the 2005 Jetta but therefore I would need to extend my lease for about 2 months

Does anybody ever extended a lease with VW? Is that possible? Thanks! Sam

Reply to
Sam

I would think that if you talk to the right people & are maybe even repared to sign the paperwork on the Jetta now they'd be mad not to...

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller

That happened to my brother. He was forced to park it. Yet one more reason why I don't lease.

Reply to
Papa

He's not talking about an extension of the mileage limit, but an extension of the lease itself, I think.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

yes, I was talking about an extension of the lease - sorry if I wasn't clear Sam

Reply to
Sam