Cheap early A1 manual on Ebay... 38mins left!

Id hate to have to throw this out!

Reply to
Keith Park

Heh, great minds think alike I guess. I don't either, but I will own an early Scirocco "someday" (i.e. whenever I find a decent one for sale and have money at the same time)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Ive got 2, and an interested party, if he doesnt want both Ill post the other one here. I wont throw them out. I also have a 1973 Dasher manual T32,33, VW, not Bentley. Ill be listing this in the next day or 2... and will post here.

Reply to
Keith Park