Cincinnati VW mechanics ??

I'm looking for a good mechanic in the Cincinnati area? Northern KY would work as well.

Need to get either my CV joints or Bearings replaced. Not sure which yet, need to get that looked at too. I don't want to get ripped off, hence the request for a recommendation. Else I would have just gone in to the stealership :)

Thanks -Kevin

Reply to
VW Kev

Northland VW in Norwood is the only place I'll let touch my Scirocco if it's something I can't do. Yep... it's a dealership. I do 99% of my own work, though.

Imported Parts Warehouse on Seward Road in Fairfield is the only place I buy parts. Mac can probably point you in the right direction.

- Greg

Reply to
** DriversFound.com **