corrado g60 92 ABS

my abs light stays on, where do i start looking and what could it be cheers..

Reply to
shawn

hi i've just bought the car and only find out that the abs light was pluged out now. pluged it in and the light stays on. what do i do, and whers do i start looking for the fault. please help

Reply to
shawn

With the person who sold you the car, maybe? It would be my first step.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.

tried his said he know nothing about it. i got some codes today:

1121 2112 1211 2121 1212 i dont have a book so i dont know what the codes mean maybe someone can help please...
Reply to
shawn