Costco batteries

Hi everyone, I'm off to costco to buy a new battery, however, they have my group size and everything, BUT the label indicates that the cold cranking amps are about 200 higher than the book says my care requires. Does the CCA number matter as long as it is higher than what the car requires?

Thanks.

Reply to
HT

Jim Behning

No, it doesn't matter (and the larger the CCA the better of you are).

AC

Reply to
Aawara Chowdhury

The battery FAQ. More info than you ever wanted. Check 7.8.3 for why you don't want to go WAY high, but some high is ok. It's not just me sayin' it...

Mark A3 & A5 Jettas

Reply to
Mark