Fluid mixup

I drive a 2000 Beetle, this past week when I was driving home my car began to make a loud clicking noise and started to smoke and then died. I found it had overheated. In a panic, I looked at all the fluids keep in the back of my car and found antifreeze, a quick google told me it was the same as coolant so I put it into my coolant take. Upon talking to some friends I was told I had actually put dry gas in. I'm terrified of what might happen if I try to drive my car now! Help!!

Reply to
abbygriswold