FOR SALE 1982 VW Westfalia with Diesel-Gas Conversion

1982 Volkswagen Vanagon - Westfalia Edition $2500.00/OBO

This van was well taken care of by me and it is a solid vehicle for the camping enthusiast or the daily commuter. I have had several thousand dollars worth of work done to this vehicle and have the receipts to prove it. This vehicle was converted from diesel to gas by a professional mechanic. My wife and I have taken this van on several camping outings with no problems. Our daughter came along within the last couple of years and now the van is not accommodating for our family so we are regretfully selling it and looking for something a little bigger. This van sleeps 4 adults comfortably with additional sleeping area in the attached tent area.

This van comes with accessories that most vans like this do not such as:

a.. 6'X 8' Awning that comes off of the sliding door. I built this accessory myself and I must say that it is a nice addition for drinking beer at a festival or somewhere that you need refuge from the sun.

a.. My wife and I purchased the Volkswagen Westfalia Cabin Tent (approximately 10 x 10) accessory that can be added to the sliding door of this van to add another room to this van while camping. This tent is in mint condition with all of the poles and stakes for it included. This tent attaches to the rain gutter on the van to make a water tight connection to the van. I have used the tent in the rain with no leaks. The tent can also be used alone and even left at the campsite while you run to town for more ice for the ice chest!

a.. I rigged up a window unit air conditioner for this van that the buyer can have the option of taking or leaving. I used a Sunbeam window unit that has remote control. It hooks up to the driver's door window when camping and can cool the van and tent adequately in 90 degree temps.

a.. There are many small items that my wife and I found useful on our journeys that I will include with the van for the buyer. The items are too numerous to list.

This van is a very good and dependable vehicle that can be trusted to go on long trips with no problems. My wife and I thought that we would never sell this van, but I just don't have the heart to let this van sit around when it is an excellent camper van and someone else can get plenty of use out of it.

If interested email snipped-for-privacy@cox.net I can also provide pictures via email.

Reply to
Melanie Hayes

OOPS Forgot to say that the VW is located in Norman, Oklahoma

Reply to
Melanie Hayes