For Sale : ABA 2.0 ( tall block crossflow 8 valve ) motor - $275. - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA

This motor is in good shape, and has around 95K miles.

It's an "early" ABA and has the forged crankshaft, piston cooling oil sprayers, and dual valve springs, which later ABA motors do not have.

It comes with the alternator, AC compressor, power steering pump, and intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel rail, etc.

I was going to use this motor to build an "ABF" type motor ( 16V tall block ) but I don't have the time to do this now, so I'm selling it. ABA motors are also a good basis for a turbo motor.

I will not sell parts from it. I cannot deliver the motor, nor can I ship it.

If interested, email me ( REPLACE ".org" with ".com" to get correct email address ).

Digital pics available on request.

snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.org

Reply to
EC