FS 01 Beetle TDI diesel -- Georgia

This baby is bright red and beautiful. 5sp with CD changer and beige leatherette. Absolutely immaculate. Serviced. 39K.

$12,900 out the door. Try to find one like this for a better price. You won't find a better car for the money.

Serious inquiries only, please send some phone numbers because I am not going to write epistles and email back and forth ad infinitum, you understand.

I have some other VWs available right now. Clearing out to make room for the new Phaeton. Lol. Maybe someday. Seriously, I have acess to other 2000-2003 models too, and you might be pleased.

I am located in Georgia close to Atlanta and the cheapest airfare in the world probably. Fly in and drive it home.

Regards

HK

Reply to
Horace