300 TDI Disco fs

For sale: I have a 300 TDI disco with and excellent engine / gearbox & running gear that has recently failed it's mot due to a rusty floor. All looks fairly presentable - it's only done about 100K - even the interior is smartish, and most body panels are good.

Selling for spares or repair - currently sorned so no tax or MOT but it drives fine. Before I ebay it, is there any interest here?

Currently in my farm yard here in Sedlescombe East Sussex

AWEM snipped-for-privacy@mawson.org.uk

01424-870881
Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Boot floor?

e-mail a pic or two?

nigelDOTinceATbtinternetDOTcom

Reply to
Nige

gearbox &

floor.

Nige,

URL of pictures here:

It's yours for £450 collected

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

That boot floor isnt there at all!!

Is the rest of the car solid? Whats the chassis & inner wings like?

Reply to
Nige

I understand that the chassis is sound - inspecting inner wings mean grovelling on the floor in the snow which Im not doing at my age!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

OK matey, probably best to ebay it given the distance involved.

Nige

Reply to
Nige