FS. 90 Tdi

90 300 Tdi. CSW 1996, Metaclic Blue, Alloys 64,000 gen miles - full dealer service history. Cam belt and years MOT. Warn HS 9500i Sensible offers! Thanks for looking

Lee

Hampshire - 01983 524912, 07798 621721

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE

Pics & Price would be nice!

Reply to
Davey

Give me a call if your interested..............

Regards

Lee

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE

I agree Pics & price would encourage interest. Looks like an Isle of Wight phone number to me and the IOW is not in Hampshire. Also this means ferry charges.

Davey wrote:

Reply to
Roberts