FS: 97 GTI VR6 mint condition, showroom stock

Hello, I got a new AUDI S4 and have to part with my GTI VR6. Its in excellent condition per kelly blue book specs. It has 70k miles, garaged, one owner, never in touched or dented, leather was always in sheepskin cover so it is new, new rain tires, detailed annually, a real gem. I will sell it for kelly blue retail $9800 just because I didn't want the audi dealer to get it. I live in the San Francisco bay area.

I have pics. Terry

Reply to
terrygar

OHMYGODandIamontheCaliforniaballotforgovernorwiththerestofthe200+inmatesandcounting...

Reply to
Peter Parker