Leftover GTI VR6

What, with 0% financing, is a reasonable cash price? Dealer has had one--dark grey, cloth--for months.

Have VR6 Jetta that I like very much. Is 200 hp engine significantly faster/smoother/etc. Any reliability issues?

Thanks.

Reply to
John Bottonari

Depends on total options. Does it have the premium package? Anything else? Check Edmunds.com and get the invoice price.

Faster than what? Does your Jetta have the 174Hp VR6? I have a 2002 GTI 1.8T,

5-Speed. Car and Driver's 0-60 time was 6.5, the VR6 GTI was slightly slower, about 6.7, mostly owning to the added weight. But it has no turbo lag and combined with the extra power it had faster accleration "in-gear" and better passing times. It's also slightly quicker in the quarter mile. Steve Grauman
Reply to
Steve Grauman

I'd give my left testicle for one again.....

Reply to
blah

'04s have and "either or" incentive package available from vw....either you take the cash back around 2000 bucks or the 0%....that car has a gross profit of around 1500 bucks available to the dealer....how much do you want to allow him to make?

Reply to
euro930