Golf VR6 Mk3 ABS light problem

Hello People,

Was wondering if someone could help me out. My P'reg Mk3 Golf VR6 is having ABS problems.

The ABS fault light stays on the dashboard all the time. There are no faults registering on the dashboard display, just the light. Anyone got any ideas what to try?

I've heard it might be the ABS sensor in one of the wheels, does anyone know how to work out which one or how difficult it is to replace?

Also, if this is something that requires a garage, can anyone recommend someone in the Slough or Berkshire area other than the vw dealer.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

John

John snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to