help with switching Westy driver's seat belt

Hi,

I'm a newby here, and need a little direction. I'm trying to replace the driver's seat belt in my '84 Westfalia vanagon, and it looks like I have to remove the sink/stove cabinet to do so. Please tell me it isn't so. OK, enough whining. If I do have to remove the cabinets, where can I find the procedure? It doesn't look straight forward, and I don't want to just start unscrewing things. Thanks, Gabriel

Reply to
gabriel