How to adjust door on 89 Fox

hi again, Chris gave me some great tips on replacing drivers side door handle. Well, the new one is still hard to open because the door is sagging a little. Maybe a quarter of an inch, making the door slightly hard to open. My question: How do I adjust the door? From the hinges, or the door lock on the door? The striker doesn't seem to be adjustable, just looks like it screws straight in. Thanks for your help. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin