Identifying Cabriolet replacement water pump

Yep spend the extra $19 you will save yourself the pleasure of snappin > off

> the old waterpump cover bolts. The housing bolt are big enough that yo > have > to try really hard to snap them. > > Steve > > > David Sykes Wrote:- > According to germanautoparts.com there is only 1 pump (though > different packaging). Looks like a 30mm hub. I also have an 89 ca > and > have ordered a bunch of parts from them (they are fast, the parts > always > fit, and great). Parts always come the next day to MA. > Dave > > >
> > > Johnnie wrote:- > Good morning! I have an '89 Rabbit Cabriolet... Is > there a way to determine the type of water pump used upon this year > and particular engine. Thanks for any help in advance! Johnnie - > Clarksville, TN > > -- > > Ah, thank you very much! It appears the entire assembly they offer > will be the way to go... I appreciate the info and link! > > > -- > Johnnie-

Thanks again for this was the route to go without a doubt! They wer extremely helpful in getting the part out late last Thursday afternoon too, going a bit above and beyond what I would have expected in this da and age. I was very impressed

-- Johnnie

Reply to
Johnnie

Yep, good people!!!