indicator lights 86 jetta

what is the purpose of the second row of bulbs in my cluster, ive seen evryone light up except the lower ones, is this just a cosmetic thing?

Reply to
tyler

what is the purpose of the second row of bulbs in my cluster, ive seen evryone light up except the lower ones, is this just a cosmetic thing?

Reply to
tyler

Diesel models I believe have the glow plug light in one of the lower ones. I think VW just designed it leaving it open for a lot of additional lights if the occasion for one ever came up.

Reply to
Matt B.

thanks, i was just wondering

Reply to