Indicator Problem-(1.6 Golf Driver)

When I put on my indicators left or right. the light on the dash stays green, (does not flash as normal). Bulbs have been checked and are OK. No indicators at all though.

Any help appreciated.

Reply to
Vw Golfer

sounds like the flasher relay (should be in the fusebox) has given up the ghost. new relay should sort it

Reply to
Nathan Lucas

Reply to
Vw Golfer

or the 4-way hazard lamp switch. With mine removed the signals act as you describe.

Reply to
Matt B.