Is anyone sorry they bought a Turbo?

|2. cheap 4 season tires that lasted 3 seasons (1 spring, 1 summer, 1 fall) i |will run them this spring but expect to have to change them before i put my |winter tires on.

Ours came with Michelins. they are still there at 88K miles, but they will need changing soon. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

maybe mine are defective. i also live in quebec for those who know our roads are worse than most third world countries!

Anyone in eastern canada or north east usa have the stock michelin pilots tires on a 2003 1.8t jetta last less than 20,000 kilometers?

Reply to
Inbetween Days

Reply to
Rob Guenther