L reg Golf shaky

Hi

can you please help- my l reg golf 1.4 shakes alot once over 50mph to the point where im now scared to drive it.

ive just had my wheels tracked and this hasnt stopped it either.

what might be wrong with it?

thanks in advance!

Adele

Reply to
adele

my "tracked" I guess you mean alignment, but I would also suggest getting them balanced as well.

Reply to
Matt B.

I had a broken tire belt (you know, inside the tire) once that caused the car to act in a similar fashion to what you describe??????

good luck with that! df

----- Original Message ----- From: "adele" Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:15 PM Subject: L reg Golf shaky

Reply to
d. freem