Looking for Vanagon middle seat

I know, I know, this may not be the best place to post Vanagon requests, but I thought I'd try here also. I'm looking for the two-person seat that slides into the tracks on a Vanagon Westfalia. If anyone has one for sale (brown) or has a lead, please let me know by posting here.

Thanks

Reply to
Ed

I just happen to have what your looking for, a dark grey middle seat for a vanagon gl I live in san clemente it is in mint condition and i'm selling it for $80.00. Let me know if you're interested.

Reply to
slimboogers

Ouch... I was blessed to find one in Walnut Creek and paid $200 for it

-- and it *wasn't* mint condition... Go for this one for $80!

I picked up the tracks from a wrecking yard in Arkansas and installed the whole thing in my 87 Westy... More people -- slide seat in. More camping -- slide seat out! Perfect.

Enjoy.

Barry

slimboogers wrote:

Reply to