Rag Top for Truck Cab wanted

Hi

I'm looking for a rag top for my lla SWB Truck Cab. I want one that rolls up at the sides (ex-MOD?). Where's the best place to get one? Or does anyone here have one for sale, please. Thanks :o)

Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily

Are you after a full tilt to turn your truck cab into a soft-top, or just a

3\4 tilt to cover the load area?
Reply to
Exit

Either will do. Do you have one, or know where to get one?

Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily

Just rung up a mate who had a 3/4 tilt but unfortunately it's gone.

You could try Leamington Land Rovers on 01926 335630 - they have a big barn full of s/h LR stuff and might have what you need.

Reply to
Exit

Grrrr :o((( Thanks anyway.

Great, I'll give them a try - thanks :o)

Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily

Do you think they might have some sticks for when we take the hardtop off our swb. Didn't get to Billing as Bruce was a little worse for wear after eating a sandwich from a garage. Leamington isn't that far from here.

Reply to
Nikki