Lupo Key

:? Can anyone advise me how to get the key code for my VW Lupo (2000) i only have 1 key and need another ....

Reply to
wendytiggermad

If you don't have the key center piece (which has the key ID on it), then check with the dealer. I assume your key has an embedded microchip. However, if it doesn't, any hardware store can cut you a copy for a dollar or so.

Reply to
Papa