Monsoon Stereo 2003 GTI

Hi,

I have a 2003 GTI VR6, I have tried to set the initial start up volume as per the instructions in the owners manual, with no avail and I cannot get it to work. I've had the dealer look at it and they said they could not to get it to work. I think I heard a long time ago in this newgroup that this feature does not work. Is there a technical document about this problem? Has VW and Monsoon resolved this issue? If so, I would like to get a new unit that works correctly. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

reply to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

remove nospam