Monsoon Stereo

Hi-

Thinking of buying a 2000 Jetta GLS or GLX, and I have a question about the factory radio.

Is the premium radio called "Monsoon"? I have the idea from somewhere that it uses powered speakers. Is this correct?

Can you add an after-market radio, to add, say mp3 playback? and how do hook it up to the powered speakers? ie: do the powered speakers use standard line levels and impedances?

And finally, what CD changers work with Monsoon?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers Beaker

Reply to
Michael Beacom