Grand Am Monsoon Stereo error

My Monsoon cd has stop working. If I put a cd in it, it stay there for 5 sec and come out And I get a (check cd) error The error will appear every 20 sec even if IM listening to the radio With with no key in the switch I can hear a little noise ( every 15 sec) like a little motor inside the radio If the car is running and the radio is off I can still hear it Not sure if there is a cd stuck in there as my son came home with this problem.

Any idea what I can do about it.

Reply to
Pete

Your CD player is shot. Time to get a new one.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

At a quick glance this site may have the info you're looking for

Bon·ne·ville