New online VW parts source (dealer?)

I stumbled across an ad for this outfit on vwvortex. It looks like a pretty complete listing of parts, even things like seat cushion replacements. I think it's a VW Subaru dealer.

William Maslin

It is Auburn VW near Seattle, Wa. I 've had great experience from them, too, so I highly recommend using them over your local dealer, given their better pricing structure.

Reply to
Larry